For this 4th edition, MUSEKAI Company is highlighting the City of SUSAKI (須 崎 市), a municipality located by the sea in the prefecture of Kōchi on the island of Shikoku in Japan.
On the Program: * COMPETITION TO BECOME AMBASSADOR OF SUSAKI 2020
7:00 p.m .: Presentation of the City of Susaki by Alexis Lemée travel blogger: Adventure stories – Travel blog, and 2018 SUSAKI Ambassador.
7:40 pm: Conference and Discussions with French Mangakas Fabien Dalmasso and Jéronimo Céjudo authors of Manga Lil’Berry.
– SHINJO-KUN す さ き す き キ ャ ラ し ん じ ょ う 君 Susaki City character Shinjo-kun, mascot of the city of SUSAKI will come and take the turntables for 3 Djing sessions of 20 minutes each.
8:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m .: Performance of the Geek Singers Choir.
9:15 p.m. – 9:40 p.m .: Performance of the singer AIRLY MOMOCO
22h00 – 22h30: Dj session of the SHINJO KUN Mascot
10:45 p.m. – 11:25 p.m.: Performance of the KAWAII JAPAN Cosplayers
11.40 p.m. – 12.10 a.m .: 2nd DJ Session of the SHINJO KUN Mascot
00h25-01h05: Performance of the J-Rock Group “AKARA”
1:15 am-2:00am: 3rd DJ Session of SHINJO-KUN mascot of the city of SUSAKI + Dance Floor
* EXPO: Espace Expo-Culture-Chill & Lounge
– Meeting with representatives of the city of Susaki + small tasting of tea and potatoes from Susaki.
8:15 p.m .: Signing session by the authors of the Manga Lil’Berry
– Self-service video games and Manga.
* FOOD & DRINK:
– AN JAPANESE will offer typical Japanese Food.
– SAKE BAR, with cocktails created and homemade by the EP7 bartenders.
ENTRY IS FREE ALL NIGHT, SO COME AND HAVE A GOOD TIME, COOL AND SYMPATHIC!
INFO: Facebook: La Japonaise / Musekai; IG: @musekaicompany / @lajaponaisemusekai; Twitter: @musekai
EP7: Facing MK2 – François Mitterrand Library.
Transport: (Metro line 14 and 6 – RER C – BUS: 325, 132, 89, 64, 62)